czwartek, 5 lutego 2015

6 projects with 2 VIDEO tutorials (February with My Creative Scrapbook)

Hello my scrappy and non scrappy friends :)

It's Reveal Time !
Todays is the day where you can see all the beautiful kits from My Creative Scrapbook.
If you would like to join the club and get your kit please click here :) you will find all the kits, prices and inspirations.
Here are my projects using my favourite Limited Edition Kit :)
I have made card and layouts plus... of course a little surprise... Video tutorial ? No ! 2 video tutorials.

Stunning Limited Edition kit :)


I hope you will enjoy my works and the videos:
This is very special layout showing my dear grandparents !

'Memories' video tutorial:





This project shows myself and my dear sister !

'Together' video tutorial:


Love, Marta xx

5 komentarzy:

  1. Amazing projects! Nice kit!!!! Thanks for sharing! xoxo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I love all your projects. Everything looks so easy to do when I watch you work. Have a nice day, Johanne Lacombe

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Nice projects, Marta. I love all that you create. It inspires greatly.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Oh my GOSH! You have been busy...those cards are lovely & the top LO with the pretty flowers...adore:):)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Beautiful cards and layouts Marta. The videos are just awesome and thanks for sharing.
    Hugs xx
    Asmah

    OdpowiedzUsuń