piątek, 5 września 2014

Lucky me - first project for Finnabair Creative Team / Szczesciara - pierwszy projekt dla kreatywnej druzyny Finnabair

Lucky me - first project for Finnabair Creative Team / Szczesciara - pierwszy projekt dla kreatywnej druzyny Finnabair

Hello !!!
Finally here it is :)

My very first project for Finnabair creative team.
It was exciting for the last few days ! 
I was over the moon when I received my parcel with all Finnabair goodies ;) 
10kg full of stunning materials, masks, papers, metal elements, stamps, gel, pastes etc.
I had so many ideas for the first project... 
so I decided to create mixed media art journal page, one of my favourite art creation.

You can find Finnabair blog here - hop over to her blog and see what she had to say about me ;) lovely write up and funny too :) you will also find all the informations about the products used to create this page.


Video tutorial, hope you will enjoy it ;)



Love, Marta xx

4 komentarze:

  1. Wooohooo! Congrats!!! I imagine how happy and excited you are....:) Well deserved it...your work is gorgeous!!! It is awesome!!!! Take care my friend! xo :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Congrats Marta. I love your work and your tutorials. I watched this and once again so inspiring
    Mary

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Congratulations Marta! Loved the video, love how it all comes together... great layers and accents :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń