niedziela, 20 kwietnia 2014

Journal page Scrap FX DT

Journal page Scrap FX DT

Hello my friends ;)
I am so happy to see you here. Every visit and every single word left here means so much for me.
Today I would love to show you my journal page.
This project was created for Scrap FX store. I am so happy to be part of Scrap FX design team.
Todays work is very special for me. On the photo you can see my Emily and her cousin Natalie.
Picture was taken few years ago... Although girls leave in another countries they are very close :)


You can see here chipboard wording and flourishes.
Flowers are from Prima.
I also used great randon dots stencil. It's must have product, can be used in every type of projects.




I hope you liked this work and I will see you here soon.
Love, Marta x

5 komentarzy:

  1. A beautiful journal. Love the background and embellishments. Hugs xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wow Marta ! It's so beautiful! The background is amazing and the colors...perfect!
    Xoxo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Beautiful... love the sweet photo and all your back ground details.. texture is amazing!! love the flowers and chip board too!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I love this Marta, the dark outside and the lovely yellow inside framing that pic. Just gorgeous. Love the chippies and the flowers

    OdpowiedzUsuń